Keywords play very important role for in SEO and it’s a foundation of SEO. It helps you to get organic traffic and top rank on Google. If no one is searching about the topic or content for what you’re about so, you will not get any traffic from Google, No matter how hard you’re working for it.
That’s why we wrote this keywords research guide. It will help you to find the best keywords list according to your business grow you site traffic and user base.
What are Keywords?
Any words and phrases that people type into search engines are called Keywords. They’re also identified as search queries or “SEO keywords.”
What is Keyword Research?
Keyword research is the process of understanding, finding and analyzing the language or search terms your target customers use when searching for your topics, products, services, and content. It then contains comparing, and prioritizing the best keyword opportunities for your website.
Why is Keyword Research Important?
Keyword research is one and only way to check out what users are typing into search engines. It will help you to avoid creating content about the thing that nobody id searching for. Many people make that mistake, and in results it is the big reason why 90% pages get no traffic from Google according to our study.
How to Research Keywords for Your SEO Strategy?
Whenever you are starting the keywords research it is important to study you niche and search for your specific keywords on Google. Remember, important thing about researching the keywords that if your website or Domain is “New” So, try to find “Long Tail” Keywords that help you to get the best results in SERPs. Also, Check ‘autosuggest’ queries and related search terms.
There are three types of keywords as follows:
- Short-tail keywords: Short-tail keywords are (also known as head, broad, or generic keywords). It is usually one or two words and they are very competitive with high search volume to rank for. For example: High Heels
- Mid-tail keywords: These keywords are usually two to three words and are slightly more descriptive than generic head keywords. For example: Best High Heels
- Long-tail keyword: These keywords same its name Long-tail keywords are the longest search terms and very targeted to a specific topic or audience. These keywords typically have low search traffic and low competition keywords that make them easy to rank. For example: Best High Heels for Girls
How to Choose Keywords for Your Website:
Once you have got all the knowledge and information of the keywords that you want to rank for, now it’s time to improve your list based on the best keywords for your strategy. Here are the steps:
Step 1. Understand the main three main factors for choosing good keywords.
For the best keywords for your SEO strategy will include relevance, authority, and search volume for the keywords. Before choosing keywords and imagining your content to rank for them, you need check keywords for three things:
- Relevance: Relevancy is one of the factors that Google also consider for the website to rank. This means your keywords should be related to your content.
- Authority: Google will provide more to the domain that is authoritative with high domain authority which means you should do all you can to become the an authoritative source by making your site with high quality content, useful information, relevant headings and promoting that content to earn popularity and backlinks.
- Volume: Volume means no. of searches for particular keyword on Google and it is measured by MSV (monthly search volume), which means the no. of times keyword searched per month across all audiences. So, it is also an important factor to check when choosing the keywords for your website.
Step 2: Use long-tail keywords.
Step 3: Check for your competitors and how they are ranking for the specific keywords.
Step 4: Use keyword research tools and SEO tools such as Google’s Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Ubersuggest.
So, these are the tactics to find, analyze and select the best keywords you’re your website. Understand that there is particularly no best keywords except which are highly searched by your audience. With this mind you can make a strategy that will help you rank your site pages and drive good volume of traffic.
And … You’re done!
Congratulations! Now you are all cover up with the keywords list that’ll help you focus on the right topics, headings and content for your business, and also get you some short-term and long-term achievements.